RIP Hudson

Postby mistee06 » September 20th, 2007, 11:39 am

Hudson was a dog that originally came in as a cop dog.... she had picked him up by a school and said he was "vicious".... When we catchpoled this "vicious" dog out of her car...we saw this really really UGLY dog come out with a deformed tail... but he was anything but vicious... He loved us... for 2 weeks dear Hudson spent his time playing with myself and Jess.... Then the day came when I sent him to get neutered and he got adopted!! The family had just put their 19 (thats right!!) year old Pit X Boxer down last year and were finally ready for a new dog. They understood that our little monster dog was DA so they didnt want another dog and could handle him while out for walks, even saying a muzzle would be fine with them!! I went away for my Grandpa's memorial thinking that the only time I'd see him again would be for a visit. But, unfortunately when I got back, there he was... his same dorky self. The people had let him run up to a stranger in his new home and he had nipped and broke skin. They freaked out phoned the AC, Health Authority and took the kid to the hospital and then returned him to us for euthansia. Unfortunately, even though it was their fault, our dearest Hudson had to pay with his life. Since they got ahold of the health authority we had to hold him for 10 days to watch for rabies... Friday would have been his tenth day. Sadly, on tuesday myself and Jess were sent on a transfer and only the new people were in the dog room. One had opened the outside door, where Hudson was, and he slipped by them and went running into the dog kennel room, the other new girl tried to grab him, but when she did he attacked another dog's leg from under its kennel. He wouldnt let go.... they ended up hitting him over the head multiple times with the catchpole and cutting him up and hurting him isntead of calmly putting a bitestick in his mouth to release his grip. Sadly, they threw him back in his kennel (the girl working DID NOT like him so I'm sure no one checked his injuries) and made the app. for his life to end.... (the other dog is fine...it has two puncture wounds and that is all). The harsh part being that since his 10 day hold was not up, they now had to cut his head off to send down south to test if he had Rabies....

:( RIP my poor Hudson, I know you did nothing wrong, please please forgive us....go be your squirrly self with all our other dorks up there...

"I know Im ugly...but you love me"
"I'm ready for my closeup"
"Look!! I can fly!!"
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » September 20th, 2007, 11:56 am

Awwww, he wasn't ugly. Run free Hudson. :(
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Emi » September 20th, 2007, 12:03 pm

RIP Hudson... im sorry this happen to you .. :(
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 20th, 2007, 12:49 pm

Poor Hudson...RIP... :(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby msvette2u » September 20th, 2007, 1:49 pm

RIP Hudson :cry:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » September 20th, 2007, 3:50 pm

What a sad story, from beginning to end. :(
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » September 20th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Oh how sad :(

I'm sorry
Jenn
undecided

Postby dizzyn3d » September 22nd, 2007, 8:20 pm

Hudson was beautiful, he did not look much different than my Morgan. I thought she was so gorgeous and on top of it he had such a sweet face. My dearest was very anxious and had a nervous look about her. He just looked happy to be around. I still cant believe how people over react to pitts like there some kind of mythic beast. They bleed, they feel pain too...they are simply stoic, strong and exploited. If people just opened their minds and heart they would see a dog whose love and loyalty vastly outweighs its physical strength. Thank you for watching over these wonderful souls. I sympathize with your grief.
dizzyn3d
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » September 25th, 2007, 7:14 am

I think he was adorable

Run and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so sorry for your loss
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Our Departed Friends