Miss Daisy

Postby plebayo » March 2nd, 2012, 11:33 pm

I recently heard some very sad news. Christine's feisty little girl, Daisy was put to sleep in January due to complications with her arthritis. I was told her hind legs gave out from under her and she was unable to walk. I know in September at her vet visit the vet informed Christine's daughter that Daisy had some really bad arthritis, I also know there was some concern because she her spleen was a bit enlarged, which can also cause a dog to lose the ability to walk.

RIP Miss Daisy, you were definitely a tough old lady! You raised several young'ns in your life... I am sure these last few months were very confusing for you... I'm just glad you're able to be in the arms of your mom once again, and able to be with your buddy Mick. I'm sure Christine is spoiling you rotten up there :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

For anyone curious, Faust is doing really well - keeping up with his kids and living with a chihuahua. Sepp is great, we're going to try for his CGC in June. Anyway - I just thought most of Christine's friends would want an update, especially on Daisy since she was getting up there in age and had to go through so many life changes.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Malli » March 3rd, 2012, 2:08 am

RIP Daisy :heartbeat:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 3rd, 2012, 10:59 am

Thanks for letting us know. RIP Daisy - you were a grand old gal. :(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby pocketpit » March 3rd, 2012, 6:11 pm

RIP Daisy, I hope you are enjoying life with Christine and Mick one again.
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Emi » March 4th, 2012, 6:37 pm

RIP Daisy!
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Hundilein » March 4th, 2012, 8:29 pm

RIP sweet girl.
Sarah and Renee - aka wild child
Hundilein
Loyally Bully

Postby TinaMartin » March 7th, 2012, 10:43 am

:(
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Our Departed Friends