MIss Dottie.

Postby Emi » December 28th, 2014, 8:41 am

As you all know Miss Dottie has the love of our life, we bless the day she came into our life. The last couple of years she has been slowing down, has hip and leg problems. When we were still at the apartment it was taking her 10 minutes to go down the steps and 10 minutes to go back up, Jan. 3, 2014 we moved into a house, which all the pets loved, she had her own back yard finally to go do her girly girl stuff in. April rolled around and she started to fall down alot, she's had several nasty falls where she fell spread eagle last time we thought she'd broken a leg. Well Tuesday, December 23 she woke up extremely sick, just laid around that day and Christmas eve, woke up Christmas day I went into the dinning room to do some things, Earl had left to go do some thing, Miss Dottie came out of the bedroom barely able to walk, Earl had to carry her around all day Christmas and Friday, Christmas morning she looked up at me with those amber eyes and told me "Mommy i'm tired and it's time to go home to the Rainbow Bridge." So Earl and I made that decision to let her go so she'll no longer be in pain, yesterday she had a good day, called the Vet on Friday but he was on Christmas vacation and won't be in the office till Monday, we have decided to let her go on to be with her Grandpa Pete on Saturday 3, 2015. Will be exactly a year since she moved into her new home. Earl got her a new toy yesterday, she just put it in her mouth and dropped it, I was reflecting yesterday and realized i've not seen her smile since April.

But we have 10 years of such wonderful memories, she left her paw prints all over our hearts.

Our family would love to thank everyone that through out the years have been there to support and be our friends much love from Miss Dottie and us to you all!

MIss Dottie Emery
March 1, 2004 to January 3, 2015
Came into our lives on October 30, 2004 and left our loving world on January 3, 2014
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 16th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Oh Emi. I don't know what made me pop back onto the forum today but I saw this and my heart just breaks for you. I'm so sorry. I know how very much you and Earl loved Miss Dottie. :-(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Emi » December 25th, 2015, 10:53 pm

Can't believe it's been a year since Miss Dottie got so sick, and has left us, was thinking about her all day today! Our lives aren't the same, she was such a joy to us.

Well more news since I last posted, Percy turned 10 this past April, then on June 16th, 6 months ago, he went missing, so it feels like our whole world has been ripped apart. And then on June 22nd, our 3 year old Silver/blue/cream kitten named Silver who only would go out side and sit near the door, got ran over in front of our house I have no idea what she was doing out in the road, so with in 6 days we lost 2 of our kittens. Mama Kiki, and Patches aren't the same since the other three have left us. They are very quiet. Seems so unreal.

Percy

Silver
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby turtle » January 2nd, 2016, 1:25 am

I am so sorry to hear about Miss Dottie and Percy and Silver... They were well loved and I know you and Earl miss them. I lost my old girl a year ago too from cancer after 14 yrs, she took a piece of my heart with her....

A sad year, I hope 2016 is better.
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Emi » January 7th, 2016, 6:54 pm

turtle wrote:I am so sorry to hear about Miss Dottie and Percy and Silver... They were well loved and I know you and Earl miss them. I lost my old girl a year ago too from cancer after 14 yrs, she took a piece of my heart with her....

A sad year, I hope 2016 is better.

Thank you Turtle and i'm sorry to hear of the loss of your girl also. Hope this New Year brings every one peace.
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Our Departed Friends