RIP Noah

Postby luvmypitties » February 23rd, 2007, 1:18 pm

More got added with the stuff with our Beagle but I cant even sit atthe computer without crying because he was either getting in trouble where I had to get up every 5 seconds or he was laying at my feet like a good boy. so just sitting her reminds me so much of him. When I walk outside I see the spot in the grass where I laid with him and then everytime I leave the driveway I see the spot where he was hit in the road. The house is empty. No Noah to clean up our crumbs, run into the walls for the laser pointer, no elephant like noises running through the house. Its horrible. I miss him something terrible.

I guess it gets better day by day. We talk more about the funny things he did than that tragic day. The dogs still look for him but not as much as the frist day. Its hard losing a pet, especially when it is so sudden.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » February 23rd, 2007, 1:23 pm

On February 23 2007, luvmypitties wrote: Its hard losing a pet, especially when it is so sudden.

Yes, it certainly is. :sad2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Our Departed Friends