How did you choose your forum name?

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby LBDZ9 » January 5th, 2010, 2:40 pm

lol i just used my dogs first initials Lakai Baller Dojah Zoe. LBDZ very uncreative on my part haha
LBDZ9
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » January 5th, 2010, 7:14 pm

But I bet you don't forget it! :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby delilahsmommy » January 5th, 2010, 8:55 pm

i signed up on here before i even had a dog....but i knew i was naming what ever bundle of joy i brough home Delilah and my husband told me its an ugly name and i can never name a child that...well ha i did name my child that :) so i am Delilahs mommy and she is a very big baby
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » January 6th, 2010, 7:05 am

delilahsmommy wrote:i signed up on here before i even had a dog....but i knew i was naming what ever bundle of joy i brough home Delilah and my husband told me its an ugly name and i can never name a child that...well ha i did name my child that :) so i am Delilahs mommy and she is a very big baby

8) I love the name, even for a human!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Dukes_mom » January 6th, 2010, 7:32 am

I agree its a pretty name for human or pet. I rarely hear it.
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » August 6th, 2010, 5:47 am

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Hey, new members!!! :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby PetieMarie22 » August 6th, 2010, 9:23 am

katiek0417 wrote:But, my nickname through grad school was Katie (went to Katrina after I graduated, though b/c it sounded more professional...though I have people at work who call me Katie now

I did something similiar to that too. I guess that's the right you have when you have a name that has so many variations. I was Kathy until college. Then Kat throught college and a few years after that (AKA Krazy Kat :woowoo: :| ) Now I'm chilled out and work at job where I need to be professional and I deal a lot with people - I go by Kathleen now.

As for my forum name - Petie is my pit bull, technically my boyfriend's dog - although I feed her, bath her, play with her, take her to the vet....ya know. He named he Petie after the little Rascals dog. She doesn't seem to emit a lot of femininity, so dress her in pink and purple collars and gave her a very feminine middle name - Marie. My boyfriend HATES it! :neener:
I also gave my cat Sasha a middle name because she is so naughty she needs one and my other cat Sunny, I call Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith because I heard it on a cell phone commercial a few years ago and thought it was funny!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 6th, 2010, 12:07 pm

Good story, KATHLEEN. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby HappyChick » August 6th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Okay, I'm not new and this isn't exciting, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway. :D

The first forum I ever became a member of was an xl forum (Harley Sportster) because my husband is a member there. When I tried to pick the user name HippyChick, it was already taken. People always call me a Hippy so it was appropriate. Anyway, then I tried HappyChick and it was available. I'm always trying to find ways to remind myself to be happy, so I use HappyChick for each forum I join. :D
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby copperlegend » August 6th, 2010, 4:33 pm

Copper Legend was my horse's show name. MUCH prettier than his registered name, Jashy's Boy. I've been using the name for everything since I was around 14 years old.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » August 6th, 2010, 6:38 pm

HappyChick wrote: When I tried to pick the user name HippyChick, it was already taken. People always call me a Hippy so it was appropriate.

Well, you will always be HIPPYCHICK to us. :)

copperlegend wrote:Copper Legend was my horse's show name. MUCH prettier than his registered name, Jashy's Boy. I've been using the name for everything since I was around 14 years old.

I always think of those "Legend" movies when I see your forum name. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Fun and Games