What Beer Are You?

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Marinepits » February 10th, 2009, 9:22 pm

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-if ... -beer-test

Guinness

(67% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 100% genuine)

Okay, we all know Guinness is the best possible score on any "What Kind Of Beer Are You" test, so you can just go on and pat yourself on the back now. Like the world's most famous brew, you're genuine, you've got good taste, and you're sophisticated. What else can I say, except congratulations?

If your friends didn't score the same way, get ready for them to say: Guinness is too heavy; it's an acquired taste; it's too serious--and they probably think those things about you at times. But just brush 'em off. Everybody knows Guinness is the best. Cheers.

HA! I'm so cool. 8)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » February 10th, 2009, 9:29 pm

(67% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 67% genuine)

Me too! :beerChug:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 10th, 2009, 9:30 pm

Marinepits wrote:
Guinness

(67% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 100% genuine)

Okay, we all know Guinness is the best possible score on any "What Kind Of Beer Are You" test, so you can just go on and pat yourself on the back now. Like the world's most famous brew, you're genuine, you've got good taste, and you're sophisticated. What else can I say, except congratulations?

If your friends didn't score the same way, get ready for them to say: Guinness is too heavy; it's an acquired taste; it's too serious--and they probably think those things about you at times. But just brush 'em off. Everybody knows Guinness is the best. Cheers.

Ditto. :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby alaskapit » February 10th, 2009, 9:52 pm

Killian's Red

(67% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 33% genuine)

Your result for The If You Were A Beer Test ...

I'll start with a quote from a review of Killian's Red that I think will reflect on you, too: "deep flavor, somewhat mild, with a moderate head." It goes on to talk about a "light caramel odor," and while that sounds nice, I don't think I can go that far in my analysis.

Overall, Killian's is a very good beer. The only thing that kinda sucks is that even though it says "Irish Red" on the bottle, this stuff's made by Coors, not peaty old Dubliners. I guess that's my way of telling you that you scored on the lower side of the "genuine" part of my test. Here's my guess: you're a sensible, likeable person, and you're popular among different groups of people. The test probably read that as a slight superficiality.

Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, this stuff is kind of expensive), but you know how to savor what you get. Your personality isn't exactly bubbly, but you're well-liked nonetheless. Your sense of humor is rather dark, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right?

As a real George Killian would say: Sláinte! Cheers!
Sarah
and Zyda Mae Lion-berry
alaskapit
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » February 11th, 2009, 12:19 am

Bass

(67% dark & bitter, 33% working class, 100% genuine)

So the deal with this test is that each taker, based on his or her scores, is assigned a beer that fits their personality (Corona, Bud Select, and so on), and along with the personality description, there's a poster or an ad for that beer. As you can imagine, most of the images feature booty models, sports cars, or, maybe even more depressing, retro kitsch.

It's a testament to Bass Ale, and therefore to YOU, that when I went to look for ads for Bass, all I found was this. An ad from 1937. Bass is legit, and if your scores are true, so are you. I tip my glass to that.

Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, Bass is kind of expensive), but you know how to savor what you get. Your personality isn't exactly bubbly, but you're well-liked by your close circle of friends. Your sense of humor is rather dark, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right? Cheers.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Pit♥bull » February 11th, 2009, 7:40 am

Microbrews, though obscure, are pretty tasty things, and they continually win beer contests. I, personally, have a hard time getting past the hype and the slight air of pretention that surrounds any discussion of "hoppiness," "5-star scales," and the like. But their non-working-classness notwithstanding, Microbrew is one of the best categories on this test: dignified, intelligent, rare.

Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, mircobrews are usually kind of expensive), but you know how to savor what you get. Your personality isn't exactly light and bubbly, but very you're well-liked by your close circle of friends. Your sense of humor is most likely on the dark side, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right? Just remember to act like a Pabst every once in a while, and you'll be perfect.

Cheers!!!

:|

HelloQuizzy.com- Microbrew_1234352090408.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Mickle » February 11th, 2009, 9:09 am

Bass

(67% dark & bitter, 33% working class, 67% genuine)

So the deal with this test is that each taker, based on his or her scores, is assigned a beer that fits their personality (Corona, Bud Select, and so on), and along with the personality description, there's a poster or an ad for that beer. As you can imagine, most of the images feature booty models, sports cars, or, maybe even more depressing, retro kitsch.

It's a testament to Bass Ale, and therefore to YOU, that when I went to look for ads for Bass, all I found was this. An ad from 1937. Bass is legit, and if your scores are true, so are you. I tip my glass to that.

Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, Bass is kind of expensive), but you know how to savor what you get. Your personality isn't exactly bubbly, but you're well-liked by your close circle of friends. Your sense of humor is rather dark, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right? Cheers.

MMMMM I love me some Bass! Especially in some Guinness!!! MMM Black and Tans!!!!!
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby LMM » February 11th, 2009, 9:10 am

Boddingtons

(33% dark & bitter, 33% working class, 100% genuine)

Boddingtons is a slightly ritzy, but truly tasty, beer. In case you don't know, each can has this little contraption inside that fizzes when you open it to give the beer a delicious creamy head.

Now, being a good girl, I will make no claims about the creaminess of your head. But I will suggest that, based on the results of your test, you have a light, friendly disposition, and I consider the bouyant fizz of a Boddingtons to be the beery analogue of that. Your test also indicates you have refined tastes, and Boddingtons is my favorite beer. If you've never had one, get one sometime soon.
Rate my test!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Mickle » February 11th, 2009, 9:17 am

Oh Boddingtons is yummy!! I love beer!!!!!
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby Klopfer » February 11th, 2009, 9:34 am

Pabst Blue Ribbon

(33% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 67% genuine)

Oh, Pabst, beer of barbeques, beer of youth, beer of liberty! In my care-free days, Pabst was my drink of choice. I made most of my best friends over cans of this stuff and made many of my first kisses with it on my lips (and breath...uhg). Yeah, Pabst doesn't exactly have the most refined taste going, and my guess is the same can be said for you. I'm not saying you or Pabst is anything short of awesome. Just that you both appreciate a good dirty joke. (Can a beer be said to appreciate a joke? You know what I mean.)

You have an outgoing personality. You like a good time, and you often create one just by being around. But unlike many popular people, there's a lot of substance to you: you scored quite highly on the "genuine" part of the test. Pabst is for real fun, not for company-sponsored, after-work "socials"! See Budweiser Select for that.

Anyhow, nostalgia dictates that I congratulate you on your score on this test. Cheers!
They say "fighting dogs" grab on and never let go; and it's the truth! Smokey grabbed my heart and never let go.

http://www.schuldig-geboren.de
Klopfer
Just Whelped

Postby dogged » February 11th, 2009, 10:25 am

Microbrews, though obscure, are pretty tasty things, and they continually win beer contests. I, personally, have a hard time getting past the hype and the slight air of pretention that surrounds any discussion of "hoppiness," "5-star scales," and the like. But their non-working-classness notwithstanding, Microbrew is one of the best categories on this test: dignified, intelligent, rare.

Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, mircobrews are usually kind of expensive), but you know how to savor what you get. Your personality isn't exactly light and bubbly, but very you're well-liked by your close circle of friends. Your sense of humor is most likely on the dark side, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right? Just remember to act like a Pabst every once in a while, and you'll be perfect.

Cheers!!!
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » February 11th, 2009, 10:50 am

Pabst Blue Ribbon for me too
(0% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 67% genuine)
Oh, Pabst, beer of barbeques, beer of youth, beer of liberty! In my care-free days, Pabst was my drink of choice. I made most of my best friends over cans of this stuff and made many of my first kisses with it on my lips (and breath...uhg). Yeah, Pabst doesn't exactly have the most refined taste going, and my guess is the same can be said for you. I'm not saying you or Pabst is anything short of awesome. Just that you both appreciate a good dirty joke. (Can a beer be said to appreciate a joke? You know what I mean.)

You have an outgoing personality. You like a good time, and you often create one just by being around. But unlike many popular people, there's a lot of substance to you: you scored quite highly on the "genuine" part of the test. Pabst is for real fun, not for company-sponsored, after-work "socials"! See Budweiser Select for that.

Anyhow, nostalgia dictates that I congratulate you on your score on this test. Cheers!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby KJS » February 11th, 2009, 1:20 pm

I got microbrews too :| :neutral:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 12th, 2009, 2:46 am

I got microbrews as well
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » February 12th, 2009, 12:27 pm

smurfing awesome. I heart PBR aka - Dyslexic Punk Rock Beer!!!

Pabst Blue Ribbon
(33% dark & bitter, 67% working class, 67% genuine)

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby TinaMartin » February 12th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Compared to other takers

* 32/100 You scored 67% on dark, higher than 32% of your peers.
* 65/100 You scored 100% on workingclass, higher than 65% of your peers.
* 23/100 You scored 67% on genuine, higher than 23% of your peers.

Guinness

(67% dark & bitter, 100% working class, 67% genuine)

Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby BigDogBuford » February 12th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Guinness for me too!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TinaMartin » February 13th, 2009, 9:15 am

Has anyone noticed the number of people on this board who fall in the cool beer category?
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby call2arms » February 17th, 2009, 12:53 am

Bass
(67% dark & bitter, 33% working class, 100% genuine)

“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Return to Fun and Games