Losing....

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby mnp13 » November 5th, 2009, 3:02 pm

To me. :)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » November 5th, 2009, 3:16 pm

*YAWN* Good riddance. Seriously, don't we ALL have better things to do than deal with people who insist on acting like this?

Now back to our regularly scheduled programme.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LMM » November 5th, 2009, 3:41 pm

mnp13 wrote:To me. :)

:ROFL2:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby LMM » November 5th, 2009, 4:09 pm

Here's my little gem:
So, why do the minions take is as a personal insult when I express a strong opinion? So many people act like I've just beaten their mom or something, and they take up arms against me. I'm not being any more volatile than you are taking it... so just STFU and relax!

I'm not interested in assimilating to your community here. I'm allowed to have a different opinion, and I'm allowed to think people are smurf-tards when showing off their pit bull tearing away at some guy in a suit. I'm allowed to attack THAT, just as you seem to think they're allowed to attack ME when I even mention a DOG PARK.

Go take your favoritism and shove it up your ass.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby mnp13 » November 5th, 2009, 4:11 pm

I think Michael and Megumi need to go play in a sandbox together somewhere and tell each other how superior they both are. They can pat each other on the back so they stop making their own shoulders hurt.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby HappyChick » November 5th, 2009, 6:43 pm

Thank you, Michelle, for banning that guy! I kept watching and waiting for him to turn into a reasonable human being, but since that didn't happen I'm glad he is gone!

I'd say Megumi lost at his own game and he KNEW the rules here before he started to play!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » November 5th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Crap, I am always late the party!!! :( Oh well good riddance :wave2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby amazincc » November 6th, 2009, 1:48 am

Wow... :shock:

My PMs were MUCH nicer. :neener:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby dogged » November 6th, 2009, 12:19 pm

Awww, I totally missed out on this party. Sure was an enlightening read, though. LMAO
"Hey, I'm glad I found you. I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees outside the sea monkey hut. These decisions have to go through you because you're the mayor of crazy town."
dogged
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Fun and Games