Custom Caricature fundraiser for NCCF

Here is where we can discuss canine cancers and treatment options to create a support system for those dealing with the disease.

Postby TheRedQueen » April 26th, 2010, 9:04 am

Our flyball team is currently thinking of ways to raise money for the National Canine Cancer Foundation. We have a tournament coming up that we'll be attending...the Coconut Classic on June 19-20. The host team, Fur Fun, raised over $800 last year for the NCCF, and this year, they're challenging all of the teams to raise money also. So we're in the process of looking for ways to raise money. One team is selling car magnets for $1 apiece.

My idea is to sell custom caricatures of people's dogs...and sell them for a higher price (more than $1=caricature). So I'm offering a custom caricature, 8x10", color or b/w...from a photo of your dog...for $25.00. Every bit of the donation will be going to the National Canine Cancer Foundation. A nice gift for someone who has a dog battling cancer, or just a nice gift for yourself! :)

Would anyone be interested? I'll put up a sample sometime this week...I'll do one of my little fluffy cancer survivor, Ripley...so be on the lookout for that! In the meantime...please let me know if you have questions! We don't have a way to collect money yet...but we'll be setting that up soon!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TheRedQueen » April 29th, 2010, 9:03 am

"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » April 29th, 2010, 9:31 am

Good stuff Erin!! I'm definitely interested in having one done

Just let me know what the process is when you've ironed that out
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » April 29th, 2010, 9:44 am

maberi wrote:Good stuff Erin!! I'm definitely interested in having one done

Just let me know what the process is when you've ironed that out

Just shoot me an email with pictures...or send them to me snail mail or via Facebook...(I'm not picky!)

We've got a paypal account to send $$ to...that goes into our team account...or you can mail a check to our team treasurer. :) Just PM me and I can send that info to ya!

TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » June 22nd, 2010, 7:23 pm

Last few days to order a custom caricature! 100% of the donation goes to the NCCF!

http://comeovertoredrover.blogspot.com/ ... aiser.html

June 25th is the last day to place an order!!!

TheRedQueen

Return to Canine Cancer