Dale's new hobby

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby pibblegrl » January 10th, 2006, 1:03 pm

He has a new hobby.

chasing squirrels.

Ugh. I take him to the park down the street, there is a nice safe area for him to run around....and it has a large squirrel population. This is great fun for him...thankfully he hasn't caught one yet...I don't think he really wants to he seems to like the chase more than anything else...
Now, this apartment I have been living in for the past 9 mos or so has a very large squirrel population in the ceiling and walls (I live on the 3rd floor)....
This has proven very interesting and entertaining. I just hope they don't come through.
Sigh. :dogRun:
Candi

God created idiots as an endless source of amusement for the rest of us!
pibblegrl
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Romanwild » January 10th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Diamonds former owner would let her chase squirells as well. He almost made her nuerotic. I have her calmed down now but she was obsessed! :spin:

I'm so paronoid I never let them off leash unless it's an escape proof fenced in yard. :shock:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pibblegrl » January 10th, 2006, 1:31 pm

I think we are all becoming a little neurotic about the bunch living in the walls and ceiling.
I swear..even the walls between rooms have animals in them. I am pretty sure they are all squirrels...I have seen them going in and out at various points on the roof...but my Uncle thinks there may be rats too....I have seen no sign but the thought kinda grosses me out.

Long live the cute little fuzzballs-at least until they finally come through the wall and Smoochie gets them. :roll:
Candi

God created idiots as an endless source of amusement for the rest of us!
pibblegrl
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » January 10th, 2006, 10:34 pm

My first pitty use to play with squirrels until they were flat. Never bit them . . . just flattened them.

Kinda gross, I know . . . but since we were sharing . . . :?
a-bull
I live here

Postby Hoyden » January 12th, 2006, 12:36 am

a-bull wrote:My first pitty use to play with squirrels until they were flat. Never bit them . . . just flattened them.

Kinda gross, I know . . . but since we were sharing . . . :?

My Petey chases them down, corners them where the chainlink and privacy fence meet and drowns them in dog spit.

My husband didn't believe it until he saw it himself.

A squirrel swearing at a pitbull from atop the fence with dog spit dripping off of him. It's the funniest thing we've seen in a long time.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Pit Bull Talk