"Pure=Blue-Nose-Pits-Male-Gotti-Bloodline*. wants to breed

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Malli » April 21st, 2010, 2:44 am

no point in health tesing, they wouldn't pass. Maybe eyes and hearing, maybe internal organs by chance, definately not joints! :(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mnp13 » April 23rd, 2010, 3:10 pm

dlynne1123 wrote:Sadly enough between 1 k and 2 k in some places...a client of ours just purchased two 'Gotti' dogs from Cali and paid 1500 each...over the internet, without meeting the dogs first....just pay and deliver via airplane....That was their buy 2 deal....And their all proud b/c they'll be able to breed them and make blue puppies!!!! (purely being sarcastic of course. I wish clients would take my advice before they came in with new puppies)

And those were cheap. The ones from "big name" kennels go for a lot more and have waiting lists. Damn ethics...

the people two doors down from me have started their yearly puppy milling, -poo dogs for $500 each, they will have 4 litters by the end of the summer. That's a free $10,000 or so.

I've wanted a Bengal cat for a while, those go for well over $1,000 each. Getting your hands on an f1 in rescue is pretty much impossible... and Savannahs go for more than double that.

If only! :rolleyes2:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk