Sad news

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby shady-angel » May 22nd, 2010, 10:14 pm

Hello, I've been away for quite some time I hope some of you might remember me. :wave2:

My baby was a pit bull x boxer.
In had him since he was 3 weeks old I rescued him from the Black power down the road as they were just about to cut his ears and tail of for fighting. He held this worm and flea infested ball of fur up by the scruff of the neck and said you want him $50.
So I said wait right there don't touch him, and I run down to the dairy and got the money out, went back gave him the money and I carried him home in the pocket of my hoodie. He was the most gorgeous puppy!
I had him for 5 years and he was a brilliant although naughty companion.

Well I had to go away to Qddyese house (witch is a very tough rehabilitation service over here).
I was in there for 1 month when I had to make the hardest decision of my life, I could no longer afford to keep him and as it is a very long programme I had no where to put him, no one I knew wanted a pit bull on the section. :cuss:
I didn't want him given to some SOB that wouldn't take care of him.
I had no choice but to give him up I was not in a situation where I could screen new owners (no contact with the out side world)
So I got my sister to bring him to see me for one last hug and goodbye then she took him to the SPCA :( ,
I told her to tell them he was a terrier x staff cause that's what he was registered as.
They said it was likely he'd get a good home because of his temperament.
But the don't re home pit bulls or anything that looks like a pit in NZ.
So I hope he's gone to a good place. I will always miss him and love him.
I am getting one of his photos done as a tattoo at some point.

Shady-angel
shady-angel
Kiwi

Postby mnp13 » May 23rd, 2010, 12:48 am

how sad. :(

I hope he's ok...

I'm glad you're doing better now, and welcome back.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby shady-angel » May 23rd, 2010, 7:37 pm

Thanks, I hope so too.
shady-angel
Kiwi

Return to Pit Bull Talk