What would your dog do if it was loose?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2011, 10:33 am

Malli one book that covers a lot of info on ABs their tendencies and info regarding their drives is Dave Putnam's The Working American Bulldog. He gives a lot of info and speaks from personal experience with his dogs.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby furever_pit » January 4th, 2011, 12:28 pm

There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".
It's a collaborative effort from many in the AB community. It has info on all the different sports (protection, WP, hunting, etc) as well as what one should look for in a bulldog if they want to pursue these things. There is also in depth info on different kennels and their individual dogs.

It has all been put together by Monique Laperriere at White Mountain Kennels.

The Putnam book is pretty much a staple. You can find it cheap on ebay sometimes.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2011, 12:38 pm

furever_pit wrote:There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".
It's a collaborative effort from many in the AB community. It has info on all the different sports (protection, WP, hunting, etc) as well as what one should look for in a bulldog if they want to pursue these things. There is also in depth info on different kennels and their individual dogs.

The Putnam book is pretty much a staple. You can find it cheap on ebay sometimes.

Do you know when it is due out?
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby furever_pit » January 4th, 2011, 12:42 pm

TinaMartin wrote:
furever_pit wrote:There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".

I don't know the exact date. She is working with the publisher currently getting everything finalized. I will let you know when I hear something though.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2011, 12:46 pm

furever_pit wrote:
TinaMartin wrote:

I don't know the exact date. She is working with the publisher currently getting everything finalized. I will let you know when I hear something though.

And I just had a duh moment :doh: I'm friends with her on Facebook...
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby furever_pit » January 4th, 2011, 1:09 pm

There is a FB page for the book that is coming out too. I'm sure you can find the link on her page.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk