What Has The Breed Become?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TheRedQueen » March 14th, 2011, 10:50 pm

katiek0417 wrote:Let me guess, you also use Wikipedia... :o

The whole post was a WIN...and this was just the cherry on top...:giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » March 14th, 2011, 10:54 pm

:D Very well said, my psychology teacher.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Hey, when I'm gonna call in the troops, I call in the troops.

tee hee hee
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » March 15th, 2011, 5:54 am

katiek0417 wrote:Let me guess, you also use Wikipedia... :o

I knew there was a problem with his research. I use Google for important information. :google:

:neener:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby katiek0417 » March 15th, 2011, 2:29 pm

madremissy wrote::D Very well said, my psychology teacher.

:heartbeat:

Joyce, love the new signature! :wink:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby TheRedQueen » March 15th, 2011, 3:01 pm

katiek0417 wrote:
madremissy wrote::D Very well said, my psychology teacher.

:heartbeat:

Joyce, love the new signature! :wink:

Hahahahahaha...:giggle: 8)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby DemoDick » March 30th, 2011, 7:37 pm

Bump for a response.

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Pit♥bull » March 30th, 2011, 7:48 pm

I think he slipped out the back door :wave2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby DemoDick » April 14th, 2011, 7:12 am

Ok, it's been about a month since the OP responded in this thread. When AmericanSuprDog shows up to PBT again to drive up hits for their website with another redundant post, thread merge(s) into this one would probably be appropriate to avoid cluttering up the board.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
DemoDick

Postby Pit♥bull » April 14th, 2011, 9:45 am

DemoDick wrote:avoid cluttering up the board.

"cluttering", that's a rather mild word for you.... :ROFL2:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby stompanato » May 25th, 2011, 9:31 am

When you add the human equation, it ruins anything. Once the APBT became so popular, and the number of dogs increased at such a dramatic rate, it's a recipe for disaster.
There are still the original APBT's out there. Mr. Colby, was wrong about losing ability. The box dogs of today, have more ability, than the dogs of old. Maybe it's because there is such a huge pool to draw from.
It's like drawing athletes from a giant inner city school, opposed to drawing from a tiny rural HS.

There are now so many tangents and offshoots of the breed. All fall into the title of APBT.
No one bloodline or type, have a corner on athleticism, or intelligence. No one bloodline or type, have the corner on just being a cool dog, and a pleasure to own.

Gameness, is the most misunderstood term regarding the breed. Unless one has actually seen it, they can't really understand it. One can read about it, but no matter how many books one reads, thew still won't understand.
stompanato
Just Whelped

Postby DemoDick » May 30th, 2011, 2:38 pm

stompanato wrote:When you add the human equation, it ruins anything. Once the APBT became so popular, and the number of dogs increased at such a dramatic rate, it's a recipe for disaster.
There are still the original APBT's out there. Mr. Colby, was wrong about losing ability. The box dogs of today, have more ability, than the dogs of old. Maybe it's because there is such a huge pool to draw from.
It's like drawing athletes from a giant inner city school, opposed to drawing from a tiny rural HS.

There are now so many tangents and offshoots of the breed. All fall into the title of APBT.
No one bloodline or type, have a corner on athleticism, or intelligence. No one bloodline or type, have the corner on just being a cool dog, and a pleasure to own.

Gameness, is the most misunderstood term regarding the breed. Unless one has actually seen it, they can't really understand it. One can read about it, but no matter how many books one reads, thew still won't understand.

Have you ever seen it?

Demo Dick
DemoDick

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk