Doggie Middle Names

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby bullymommy » January 30th, 2006, 4:35 am

ok hannah is hann, hannah bannana, damn dog, and to follow debbys lead "hannah i swear to fricking god if you do that one more time im going to drop kick you out the door and into the pond! spencer calls her nana.

Chub Chub is chub, chubbers, chubby, chubber wubber, sharkboy (sharp teeth), he gets a damn dog once in awhile too and i threaten to kick him into the pond as well. spencer calls him uppy (puppy) and ub ub (chub chub).
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » January 30th, 2006, 10:01 am

Romanwild wrote:Diamond is fixed but I still wanted to give her a show name. Her's is "THIS AIN'T ROCK N ROLL". Another rock song inspired name. It's from David Bowies Diamond dogs album. "This ain't rock n roll, this is genocide". The play on words meant to refer to BSL and her name being Diamond.

As they pulled you out of the oxygen tent
You asked for the latest party

*runs off to listen to her Diamond Dogs album . . . that's right, album, record, as in vinyl!!*
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby SisMorphine » January 30th, 2006, 10:05 am

Wally's full racing name was Wallcloud . . . which is stupid.
My vet records have his full name as Sir Wallace.
He also goes by, Wall, Wally-gater, Wally-dog, Grumbles (he's complains and groans a lot), and Pee-Pee Head (for the almost daily occurance of him marking in the house).
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Madeleinemom » January 30th, 2006, 10:36 am

:wink:

"Connor's "proper" name is Connor vom Haus Abfalleimer"

LOL - I know what that means.
Madeleinemom
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk