Rochester - Syracuse needed, 10/24

Posts for transport help should all go here. Please title all threads as follows:
Date, Transport start/end, number of dogs
Example:
04/25/2008, Buffalo NY / Boston MA, 4 dogs

All posts should include contact information for the transport coordinator. Please don't post your offer to help on the forum, though we'd love to know if you are helping. Be sure to post pictures from your transport legs!

Postby mnp13 » October 23rd, 2010, 1:53 am

An adult Great Pyr girl and 3 Pyr pups are coming from kill shelters in KY, and they need to get to Pyrs & Paws Rescue in NH this weekend - please help me get them there!

These four beautiful pooches have a ride from KY to Rochester, NY this Sat. 10/23 -and will overnight in Rochester... I need to move them from Rochester, NY to Pyrs & Paws in NH on Sun. 10/24. Please see below for what's needed and let me know if you can help - please provide your transport/reference info privately, even if you think I have it! This transport will be fully monitored, and permission is granted to crosspost.

SATURDAY 10/23/10

OVERNIGHT IN ROCHESTER, NY AREA - FILLED, thanks Betty! (c/o Dave Lyons)

SUNDAY 10/24/10 (15 mins. added to each leg for transfers/traffic)

Leg 1: Rochester, NY to Syracuse, NY– *NEED*
START: 8:30 a.m., arrive 9:45 a.m. 89 miles, 1.25 hours

-
Leg 2: Syracuse, NY to Herkimer, NY– FILLED, thanks Tim!
START: 10:00 p.m., arrive 11:00 a.m. 56 miles, 1.00 hour

if you can help please email sheri_bee@yahoo.com AND DoglvrX3@aol.com

Tell them you heard about the transport need from me, I'm on Cindi's email list.

Thanks!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Transport