The Purpose of this Forum

Ask questions about Animal Control situations and local laws. Several of our members are ACOs and we'll try our best to help you! Please note: this area is not for "bashing" Animal Control Officers.

Postby Marinepits » April 25th, 2008, 7:20 pm

This forum is for all your Animal Control questions. Neighbors have a barking dog? Your dog was involved in a fight on or off your property? Your neighbors have complained about your dog? How does quarantine work? We'll try to get answers for you and explain your local animal laws.

This forum is NOT for bashing your local Animal Control Officers. Remember, we don't write the laws, we just enforce them. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby airwalk » April 25th, 2008, 8:36 pm

While we may not always have all of the answers, I will be happy to try to find information and explain, as much and as best I can the motivations and thinking behind some enforcement issues.

Please remember, there are some things we cannot lay out chapter and verse. It's not that we are hiding some great State secret, but just as with any enforcement process there are some things that if the offender doesn't know it...I sure don't want to be the one to tell them.
airwalk
I live here

Return to ACO Questions and Answers