couple pics of ads i saw with pits on it

Anything that doesn't fit into the other three catagories

Postby philthepain » November 6th, 2009, 12:03 pm

saw these ads with pits on it and wanted to share. first one is of a flier at the water dept promoting child safety and the second one was taken at school. thanks for looking!

philthepain
Just Whelped

Postby maberi » November 6th, 2009, 12:06 pm

That 2nd pic sure looks like a dogue de bordeaux :wink:

And the first isn't the most positive of ads :|
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby philthepain » November 6th, 2009, 12:22 pm

yea the first one is negative. u might be right about the second one..i wasnt sure :p
philthepain
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » November 6th, 2009, 4:01 pm

The Pit Bull in the first ad definitely looks like a vicious baby eater. Good God - is that little girl still alive, or is she in the hospital w/456 stitches to her face??? How irresponsible to subject her to a photo shoot while this monster of a dog is about to snap her in half... what the hell were her parents thinking??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:doh: :rolleyes2: :nono: :crazy2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Dan+Bec13 » November 6th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Yo that first flyer is bull crap. I wish I lived around there so I could write them. What kills me is that the dog is obviously someones pet and they just allowed the maker of the flyer to elavate the mis-conceptions of the breed.
Dan+Bec13
Just Whelped

Postby plebayo » November 7th, 2009, 10:47 pm

The Pit Bull in the first ad definitely looks like a vicious baby eater. Good God - is that little girl still alive, or is she in the hospital w/456 stitches to her face???

Well it has cropped ears, everyone knows dogs with cropped ears will eat you. I'm sure this is like the "dog fight" video, someone just happened to capture this poor child on tape right before the dog licked her to death, er I mean right before the dog ate her!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to All the Rest