Vick's harshest critic becomes one of his biggest fan

Postby copperlegend » December 13th, 2010, 7:55 pm

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/blogs/bi ... 86994.html

See that? He'd still be doing it if he didn't get caught. What a disgusting waste of oxygen.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby DemoDick » December 15th, 2010, 12:41 am

copperlegend wrote:http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/blogs/birds-nest/Vick__I_Would_Still_Be_Dogfighting_if_I_Wasn_t_Caught_Philadelphia-111486994.html

See that? He'd still be doing it if he didn't get caught. What a disgusting waste of oxygen.

Did you actually watch the video of him answering the question? What he did was wrong. But admitting that he would still be doing it if he wasn't caught was not wrong in any way. A kid asked him if he would still be fighting dogs if he wasn't caught, and he answered in the affirmative and then said "but that doesn't make it right." What answer would you have liked? "Oh, no, I was planning on getting out of all of that anyway, the cruelty was getting to me..." EVERYONE would have jumped him for it, and rightfully so. At least he was honest in his answer.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby Malli » December 15th, 2010, 4:11 am

it is better to be honest with kids, I'll give him that
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Previous

Return to All the news that's fit to print