You wonder about people sometimes.

Postby SLS61185 » July 12th, 2011, 10:13 pm

My husband has known this guy for 10+ years. I've met him a couple of times over the last four years. I never got a 'weird' vibe off of him... but who knows what has happened to him. He's married and has a teenage daughter - who last time we seen was just starting out in cheerleading.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2011 ... 011/638594

Underwear pictures land man in lockup
Police say numerous pictures of women's underwear were found on suspect's phone.
Date published: 7/12/2011

BY KEITH EPPS

Attention area women: Police say some of you might have unknowingly had pictures of your underwear taken while you were shopping.

Fredericksburg police spokeswoman Natatia Bledsoe said more than 40 such pictures were found during a recent search of a man's cellphone.

The investigation began July 2 when three women who were shopping at the Target in Central Park complained about a man who had invaded their personal space.

The first complained that she thought the man had tried to get into her purse, but she left the store before police could talk to her.

A short time later, two other women reported to store security that they believed a man had reached under their skirts and taken pictures.

A loss-prevention officer called police and followed the man out of the parking lot. A city officer stopped the man a short time later in front of the former Shoppers Food Warehouse.

Bledsoe said the man agreed to let the officer examine his phone, and the first picture showed showed a woman's thighs, buttocks and underwear. Police believe the picture was taken in Target.

The man was also later found on the store surveillance camera taking a picture of the victim, police said.

Russell Hailstalk, 40, of Spotsylvania County was charged with unlawful photographing, a misdemeanor, and placed in the Rappahannock Regional Jail under a $1,500 bond.

Bledsoe said police got a search warrant for Hailstalk's phone and found numerous other pictures that appeared to have been taken from beneath women's skirts or dresses.

Police are asking any woman who may have noticed Hailstalk while shopping July 2 or earlier to contact Detective Carlos Reyes at 540/654-5919.

Hailstalk is described as 6 feet 1 inch tall and 280 pounds. He has a thick mustache and goatee.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby BigDogBuford » July 12th, 2011, 11:38 pm

Man, ya never think some dude you know will be a creeper.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby iluvk9 » July 13th, 2011, 6:13 am

I have learned that "People present themselves as who they are, we just choose to not believe them." Somewhere, way back, he presented himself as this type of guy to his wife, family, whoever.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SLS61185 » July 13th, 2011, 2:49 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I have learned that "People present themselves as who they are, we just choose to not believe them." Somewhere, way back, he presented himself as this type of guy to his wife, family, whoever.

Mike and I were talkin' about it last night... He said he his wife, Tabby, probably knew about it the whole time... And she's a really big freak and they'll do anything together. But who knows. He hasn't talked to Russel in over a year or so, so we don't even know if they're still together or not... It's all... interesting.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Pit♥bull » July 13th, 2011, 3:17 pm

I wonder if they will arrest Joyce at Michelle and Patrick's wedding for wearing mirrors on her shoes. :shock:

Hey Joyce,
♥ I've checked my mailbox daily ♥
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » July 13th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Pit♥bull wrote:I wonder if they will arrest Joyce at Michelle and Patrick's wedding for wearing mirrors on her shoes. :shock:

Hey Joyce,
♥ I've checked my mailbox daily ♥

Bobby: 1) If I wanted to look up a kilt, I would just take the material and lift it up. 2) Those cookies are still in the microwave being cooked. Or baked or something.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to All the news that's fit to print