Sickened by Facebook

Postby fenella » August 14th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Ok. So I looked on Facebook to try to see if there was an anti-Vick group. There are a couple, but there are many, MANY more pro-Vick groups out there. I read some of the comments...I know...why would I do that to myself...
It just sickens me that people actually say things like "they are just dogs" and "other athletes use drugs. It's the same thing."
I feel, as I'm sure many of you do, that it is the lowest of the low that can condone cruel treatment of those that are completely unable to defend themselves and rely on their torturers for care. I just don't understand how so many people can come out defending him.
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby BigDogBuford » August 14th, 2009, 5:34 pm

It's even worse on MySpace.

I've gotten a couple of hate mails already on FB. Oh well. :|
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » August 14th, 2009, 5:41 pm

Unreal. :nono:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ArtGypsy » August 14th, 2009, 7:04 pm

I"m not posting this for shock value or to 'shine the spotlight' on my loss,
But imagine what we felt when we found a Face Book dedicated to my daughter's murderer. :nono:

A group of High School Kids lamenting (tongue in cheek), how much it sucked to lose their favorite waiter and pal at the resturant.

the name of the Face Book page was "Bring Back Manuel to Gran Rio". :puke:

I tried to write the 'owners' of the page, and explain to them how hurtful this would be to the siblings if they were to ever stumble upon the site....(and as her momma, it was horrifying), but they never responded.

At least they didn't tell ME to 'suck it up and quit being a baby' like they did Amanda's friends.
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby cheekymunkee » August 14th, 2009, 8:23 pm

ArtGypsy wrote:I"m not posting this for shock value or to 'shine the spotlight' on my loss,
But imagine what we felt when we found a Face Book dedicated to my daughter's murderer. :nono:

A group of High School Kids lamenting (tongue in cheek), how much it sucked to lose their favorite waiter and pal at the resturant.

the name of the Face Book page was "Bring Back Manuel to Gran Rio". :puke:

I tried to write the 'owners' of the page, and explain to them how hurtful this would be to the siblings if they were to ever stumble upon the site....(and as her momma, it was horrifying), but they never responded.

At least they didn't tell ME to 'suck it up and quit being a baby' like they did Amanda's friends.

OMG Jody I had NO idea. I am so sorry you had to see that.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jackuul » August 15th, 2009, 4:53 am

There's an entire country's worth of people in the U.S. alone that needs to be culled.
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » August 15th, 2009, 7:54 am

Agreed.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LMM » August 15th, 2009, 8:01 am

I've been sickened in general by people on my contact list who support him.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Return to Michael Vick