REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby mnp13 » August 5th, 2008, 7:25 pm

Everyone on the forum has personal experiences with medical procedures, dosing for both perscription and over the counter medications and other "doctor stuff." However, what works for one person or pet may not work for yours. Your own animal's previously existing conditions that you don't think relate may very well relate, and that could prove to be disasterous.

Also, be sure to take into account who you are talking to in all medical discussions. There are a number of animal health professionals on the board, a number of "regular" people who have done in-depth research, and some who are very very well intentioned. A degree does not make someone "right" and the lack of a degree does not make someone "wrong" however, as always, it's a "buyer beware" issue. Just because someone does or does not think certian care is warrented, doesn't mean that it isn't.

It is up to you to make decisions on your pet's medical care, though no one here would intentionally give advice that would cause harm to your pet, that does not change the fact that well intended mis-information can still cause a great deal of harm.

One person's "responsible care" is another person's neglect.

The PitBullTalk.com owner and staff can not be held responsible for any advice offered on this site. Your decisions on your pet's care are yours and yours alone. We are ALWAYS here to help, and we WANT to help, but the ultimate decisions are yours.

Thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby maberi » August 5th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Well that sucks

Who am I going to blame now :|
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby iluvk9 » August 6th, 2008, 9:59 am

maberi wrote:Well that sucks

Who am I going to blame now :|

Well don't blame me cause I only give training advice. :neener: