Emergency Surgery for Blockage

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby amazincc » February 28th, 2010, 5:28 am

DemoDick wrote:Yeah, look closer...there are fat rolls on his sides in that same pic. He's tubby.

Food=love=blind, don't you know. :wink: :tmi:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby mnp13 » February 28th, 2010, 5:43 pm

DemoDick wrote:Oh, he's a real lardass right now. That tends to happen when most of his meals come from Michelle. She doesn't seem to have the whole caloric deficit/maintenance/surplus thing down. She insists on giving a surplus every day. I think it's a chick thing. My Mom used to do the same thing to me. Food=love, don't you know. ;) Plus the weather here has sucked a high hard one lately so he hasn't gotten out much.

He get a pound of food a day, every day. You want him thinner, take him out to play, I'm not cutting his food back farther than that. :dance:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Pit♥bull » March 1st, 2010, 8:41 am

mnp13 wrote:
He get a pound of food a day, every day. You want him thinner, take him out to play
LMAO
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » March 1st, 2010, 12:59 pm

So glad to hear Connor is recovering well. I must say I'm glad to see the "let's be a butthead" moments show up.
airwalk
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 1st, 2010, 1:35 pm

He had his staples out today, and right about the time that the vet said he should still be on restricted activity he jumped up onto the exam table. :rolleyes2:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby HappyPuppy » March 1st, 2010, 7:10 pm

Yay for staples getting out. Be sure to take picture of the bracelet! :wink:
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health