Sweetie's ER Visit

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby PetieMarie22 » August 26th, 2010, 10:25 am

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6941099/

My friend who is a vet at an Animal Emergency Hospital posted this on Facebook. The worst part is her other vet friends posting about how true this scenerio is. :(
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LMM » August 26th, 2010, 11:55 am

It's scary how true this scenario is. Truly frightening.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Ino » August 26th, 2010, 12:20 pm

I feel bad for vets, ACO's and rescues that have to hear crap like this day in and day out. A big part of why I did not go to vet school is because I didn't want to deal with the human side of it (all the bs excuses, abuse or neglect, and/or intentional lack of education about their pet).
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » August 26th, 2010, 12:26 pm

I didn't have time to watch all the way through...
yep. And the conditions may not be the same but the attitude may be that bad. :(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Lucky09-mom » August 26th, 2010, 11:37 pm

WOW! That is awful, but happens daily and it is ridiculous. If you can't take care of them don't have them. And really when people say I love my animal, but won't do what is necessary to take care of them properly makes me sick. Our vet recently told us another bad thing that happens and that we have feared (even though lucky is never alone outside) but that he has found a bunch of pits that are stolen dogs by the microchips in them. Sad sad people in this world. :(.
Believe, be loyal & loving, keep them happy, healthy & safe. They will surprise you in the end & give it all right back - PitBulls.
Family: David-Dad, Nicole-Mom, Aubree-Princess (queen really), Lucky-our Prince puppy.
**PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE PITBULL OWNERS OR ANY DOG FOR THAT MATTER!
Lucky09-mom
Just Whelped

Return to Nutrition & Health