I know this is touchy but...... (ear cropping)

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby msvette2u » March 1st, 2007, 1:59 pm

Ah yeah I guess I thought if she wanted it posted here she'd have done it already but I guess she's been busy or something. :|
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 1st, 2007, 8:04 pm

Just wanted to say I am sorry I snapped at you. BUT, she is not being discussed in this thread. I asked her if I could use her pics as an example of why it is critical to get references before letting a vet near your dogs ears. I sent her this thread & she gave me permission to use them. As for anything else going on about it? I have no comment on that. Anything other than what she has stated is pure speculation and we would prefer that it not be discussed on this forum. If you would like to question her on why she allowed me to use her pics, you can pm her yourself on any of the boards she is a member on.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » March 1st, 2007, 8:42 pm

For what it's worth, I have no idea what you two are talking about and didn't think this thread was specifically about anyone or anything other than cropped ears . . . :|
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health