My baby....

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby BullyLady » May 29th, 2010, 6:11 am

RastaPitLover wrote:Sorry ladies. That's one thing i won't do to any dog i have. I'm sure your reason are valid but i don't do neutering.

As long as there are no "oops" litters that is your choice to make!! For myself, it's more work than it's worth. If I'm not going to title my dog and pay for health testing so that I can breed, then why go through all the trouble of an intact male.

He is a lovely boy, such a glossy coat!
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby furever_pit » May 29th, 2010, 11:43 am

He is adorable! I love his color.

I think that as long as you responsible about owning an intact dog that there is not a problem with it. It's the ones who don't spay/neuter and then don't take the proper precautions to prevent any oops litters that annoy me.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » June 18th, 2011, 12:37 am

It's been a year since i posted in this thread. My baby isn't a baby anymore

He'll be 2 yrs old in 2 months. I regret naming him Lassie as he's smart as hell! LOL I talk to him like i would anybody else & he understands perfectly. He fights with the kids just like any brother would and he loves my wife to death.
Pack leader to a 2 yr old APBT that thinks he's human. No only if i can train him to use the toilet.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby Tubular Toby » June 18th, 2011, 2:41 am

Oh my, he has certainly grown into himself. He is gorgeous!!!
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby iluvk9 » June 18th, 2011, 6:19 am

Wow! He is a gorgeous! Any residual effects from his original accident?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 18th, 2011, 6:21 am

Oh he is stunning!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Emi » June 18th, 2011, 6:23 am

The puppy is adoreable :)

And i'm so sorry about Panda, what a pretty girl. RIP sweetie.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » June 18th, 2011, 4:11 pm

Thank you guys. He's the best dog i ever had. Very obedient, He barks at people passing the house at the same time everyday (1pm-4pm). He loves everybody & his favorite thing to do is ride in the car with his head out the window. rain, sleat or snow LOL!...

As far as his old injuries, he has no effects. The Dr. said his leg would never grow but it did as you can see. He still has the rods in his leg but you would never know. He limps a bit when it rains but that's not often. He cut the tendon in rear middle toe last year so that toe sticks out. Other then that, i took him for his checkup last month and he's 100% healthy.

One other thing. Dub loves other dogs. big & small. My mom's Schitzu chases him around the house.

We love him so

I have more pics that i'll post soon.
Pack leader to a 2 yr old APBT that thinks he's human. No only if i can train him to use the toilet.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby RastaPitLover » June 18th, 2011, 4:17 pm

RastaPitLover wrote:Panda (R.I.P)

Tiger

These are my brothers PB's. Panda died in a fire a few years back. She was 3 yrs old. Tiger is a big ol' mush who smiles when he's happy and perfectly fine with laying around doing nothing.

FTW...Tiger is on his last leg due to old age. He still has lung issues due to the fire and he coughs alot. We determined that he's now deaf. He's hanging in there but we don't see him lasting another year. He's pushing 16 yrs old now. :(
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » June 18th, 2011, 5:16 pm

God bless that dog, at 16!!! :shock:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Emi » June 18th, 2011, 6:34 pm

Bless Tiger, he's been threw alot, and what a handsome man he is. You can tell he's loved!
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » June 21st, 2011, 4:12 pm

Looking back....

Even back then he was a great pup. I admit we spoil him to death. hahaha

FTW, i never put a collar on him unless i'm taking him somewhere. 90% of the time he's nekkid :)
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » June 21st, 2011, 8:05 pm

He's stunning!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby furever_pit » June 21st, 2011, 10:11 pm

He's a handsome boy!!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » June 28th, 2011, 8:42 pm

He was chillin' with me outside today...making sure the yard was squirrel & bird free LOL!
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby pitsnok » June 29th, 2011, 10:26 am

Good lord he is gorgeous! He looks a lot like my Degan...if Degan were way more muscular! Seriously seeing him makes me want to get Degan conditioned! but... nah... (he'd rather chase leaves in the pool anyway...)

So... um... keep the pics coming. I don't think you'll get any complaints!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby RastaPitLover » June 30th, 2011, 10:40 pm

I had a water bottle in my hand and he hates the sound of it. He pounced on me right after i took this pic...hahaha. I love him!
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby RastaPitLover » June 30th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Someone PM'd me & asked me what do i feed him. 90% Solid Gold dry & 10% Veggies & Protein. (boiled down chicken in broth & steamed veggies). Mon-Thurs he gets the mix. Friday-Sun he gets straight dry. I might give him some Solid gold in a can but that's once in a blue. This is the same routine since he started eating dry food. I get alotta compliments on how shiny his coat is.
RastaPitLover
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » July 1st, 2011, 11:05 am

He is stunning. :loveU: Of course I am a little biased because of his color. :wink: Makes me miss my Gotty. :(
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby homebrwd » July 1st, 2011, 1:48 pm

I think you were the person who posted on VWVortex that got me to this site. Your pup is a great looking dog!
homebrwd
Just Whelped

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Cinema