Hit By Train Dog

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby BigDogBuford » October 18th, 2011, 6:19 pm

This is the craziest x ray I've ever seen. A client's dog escaped and was found laying in the train tracks a week later. Amazingly enough she was still alive but due to the extent of her spinal injuries we euthanized her. RIP sheltie girl.

~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby plebayo » October 18th, 2011, 6:48 pm

Oh owwie!!! RIP little dog :(
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby BigDogBuford » October 18th, 2011, 7:02 pm

plebayo wrote:Oh owwie!!! RIP little dog :(

Yeah, it was pretty sad. *But* thankfully the train dudes called the police and we were able to go and pick her up to take care of her.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Malli » October 19th, 2011, 2:45 am

I've seen one of those on an hit by car. It was also very sad, I don't think the people had any idea they couldn't save him until the vet looked at the xray and spoke to him.

amazing xray, though
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Gallery and Cinema