Petsmart Dog Bowl Dallas, tx

AZ, NM, OK, TX

Postby cheekymunkee » May 3rd, 2007, 11:23 am

http://fairpark.org/Index.cfm?FuseActio ... Eventid=71

Petsmart presents Texas' largest dog park. A once in a lifetime opportunity to have dog owners and their dogs run free on the Cotton Bowl field. From 1-5pm on May 6 the Cotton Bowl will be open for dogs of all sizes to stomp, scamper and swish across the most historic playing field in Dallas. Parking and admission are free.

Owners will be asked to observe all current city of Dallas Dog Park policies while at the Cotton Bowl. Enjoy lunch at the Old Mill Inn from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Concessions will also be available. You can visit with PetSmart staff, veterinarians, trainers and a variety of pet product vendors. Stroll the park and catch live local musicians, a radio remote and rides on the Swan's around the Lagoon. All the museums will be open and offer visitors a unique look into Dallas' largest collection of educational, historical, scientific and cultural exhibitions in one location. Regular admission fees apply.

PARKING INFORMATION:
Please enter Fair Park through Gate 6 located at the corner of Marin Luther King Blvd. and Robert B. Cullum Blvd. Take a right onto Second Ave. and follow the signs for PetSmart Dog Bowl Parking. To view a map of Fair Park, go to http://fairpark.org/images/upload/fpgatemap.pdf.

Entertainment includes: Dallas Wind Symphony Quartet, Barri Pearson & The Right Direction, Dave Carr - saxaphone, Joseph Gomez - latin guitar
Dallas, Texas 75210
Date: Sun, May 06, 2007
Time: 1:00 PM
End Time: 5:00 PM
Contact Person: Jason Bradberry
Contact Phone: (214) 426-3400
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » May 3rd, 2007, 1:27 pm

Hmmmm... Sounds like an accident waiting to happen.
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » May 3rd, 2007, 11:53 pm

hahahaha!!! yep, you got that right
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to South West