Dog Friendly Furniture

Reference section for insurance info, dog friendly hotels, finding apartments, etc.

Postby Remington » March 26th, 2008, 11:46 pm

lol That's my next new purchase! I am contemplating exactly that (microfiber and leather), and also R&F. I bought a dining room set from R&F, and slowly, but surely...the bolts from the chair legs fell out, "de-constructing" the chairs! :backRoll: I have "fixed" them many times, course...I WAS the one that put them together in the first place! :mrgreen: Let me know what you think after a few days, Matt, well, I can also look at the pics too;)
Remington
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby maberi » March 27th, 2008, 10:25 am

Well last night I installed all of the dog gates

My house now looks like a fortress with 3 dog gates on the lower level. Yoda had the same sad look on his face staring through that gate that he did when he was in the pound

maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Remington » March 27th, 2008, 5:49 pm

That's horrible! :shock: Let him sit on the couch! :x He likes ya! lol I'll admit...I always give in to "the look".
Remington
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2008, 5:06 pm

On March 27 2008, 9:25 AM, maberi wrote:Well last night I installed all of the dog gates

My house now looks like a fortress with 3 dog gates on the lower level. Yoda had the same sad look on his face staring through that gate that he did when he was in the pound

How can you honestly say no to those ears?

Your house is no fun, tell him he can sit on my couch anytime.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Previous

Return to Living with your Pit Bull