Everlasting Treat Ball

Have something you want to get rid of? Anything listed here should be free, you can ask for shipping money, but that's it.

Postby amazincc » July 18th, 2008, 11:45 am

Gently "used". Has treats already in it. Size Large.

Beast loved it when I first bought it... then I stuck the treats in there and he hasn't looked at it since. :| :doh:

It pretty much looks brand-new, since he only used his nose to roll it around on the floor. :rolleyes2:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby katiek0417 » July 18th, 2008, 11:58 am

Ummmm...I'm interested....I can never have too many of them with Rocky around! And it's the only thing that keeps him sane...well, at least somewhat...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby amazincc » July 18th, 2008, 12:00 pm

Sticking it in the mail this weekend! :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Malli » July 18th, 2008, 3:28 pm

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby katiek0417 » July 18th, 2008, 3:31 pm

Malli wrote:is this what you're talking about?

http://www.petacular.com/products/Everl ... at-Ba.html

That's it! It's one of the few things that I can give to Rocky to keep him "occupied"
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby iluvk9 » July 18th, 2008, 7:22 pm

I had them, but Truman and Darlene kept eating the edges of the toy to get the snack out. :|
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amazincc » July 18th, 2008, 7:57 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I had them, but Truman and Darlene kept eating the edges of the toy to get the snack out. :|

:giggle:

Even the largest size must be like a cavity-filler for Pony. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby StalkerBlueDog » December 1st, 2009, 10:56 pm

Christine sent the kids here two.. and they love them. Oddly enough though the shelties are the ones that chew the edges out of them to get to the treats.. Dawn even chewed the pieces of the edges off of Kaylee's big one! Still usuable I just have to watch them now when they get them..
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby airwalk » December 2nd, 2009, 11:40 am

this reminded me...Scooter has figured out how to grab it on the edge and squeeze, thereby popping out the treat ball so he can eat it without the inconvenience of the toy :rolleyes2: Magic sits and waits for Scoots to pop it out, steals it and forgoes the toy then Scoots has go do it again.
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » December 2nd, 2009, 3:33 pm

airwalk wrote:this reminded me...Scooter has figured out how to grab it on the edge and squeeze, thereby popping out the treat ball so he can eat it without the inconvenience of the toy :rolleyes2: Magic sits and waits for Scoots to pop it out, steals it and forgoes the toy then Scoots has go do it again.

I splurged and bought one...took Score all of 10 seconds to pop it and eat the hard treat on one side. Gave it to old man Rip...took him all of 30 seconds to pop off the other side and eat it. Took him longer to eat it than it did to get it out of the toy.

I've just got small treats in the middle section for them to play with now. :nono:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 2nd, 2009, 3:35 pm

I'm going to lock this - feel free to continue the discussion in the toy review section! :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Free Stuff