Joining / Posting / Registration Problems

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby mnp13 » January 25th, 2006, 10:22 am

Registering
when you register, you will have to copy a 'code' from an image into a text box. If you can't see the 'code' at the bottom of the registration page, try reloading the page.

If you still can't register, post here or email the admins (admins@pitbulltalk.com) and MAKE SURE to include the username and password you want so that we can set up the account for you.

After you submit the registration form, you will get a conformation email, to verify your email address. If you did not receive the conformation email look in your spam folder. You will be unable to post until you have verified your email address, if you can't find that email let us know and we'll look into it.

Posting
No mater who you are, how you heard of us or why you joined, everyone has to put up an intro. We are sorry if you find this annoying or intrusive, but it's only fair that we torture everyone euqally. After you have posted a 'suitable' intro you will be given access to the rest of the forum.

What's a suitable intro? There is an example at the beginning of the intro section, or you can just browse the other threads and see what other people have written. We're pretty liberal with what will get you in, but 'Hi, I'm here' just isn't gonna cut it.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Brookville » March 12th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Hi-

My name is Dee I live in Massachusetts just south of Boston I am 25 years old, and have been involved in with Bullys for 8 years now. I am a dog groomer by profession. We do rescue from time to time. My son Vincenzo is 7 months old 22lbs, and tall like his daddy. He is very busy crawling/talking and has 8 teeth. I am very active in weight pulling,and dabble in conformation lol. I just recenlty started training in obed and PP with my trainers Megan and Chris of Canine Training Solutions in Maine.

I am a member of the Massachusetts APBT Club, and also the APBT Club of New England

I currently have 3 APBT's -

UWPCH CH Pr' Iron Jaws Wicked Blue Gator WPl/WPll/WPlll, CGC, TT, DNA-p - Gator is now training in Obed and PP with me.

CH Tiger Shark Ruger's Blue Velvet CGC, TT, DNA-p - Velvet is spayed, and is now training in obed and PP with my husband Nick.

UWP Brookville's I Put A Spell On U DNA-VIP - Voodoo is 1 major from her CH title.

I also have 3 non bullies lol
a new Belgian Malinois pup - Gotcha I got him from Chris Fraize
a Australian Sheperd from a friend of ours in Maine, and also a
Patterdale Terrier - UWP Punchline's Little Andy ( Trained and titled by April Fraize)

I met Michelle ,and Patrick along with Ruby and Connor The weekend of the Frostbite, and have been trying to get a chance to post on her, but couldnt figure it out ,and have been super busy with work. I look forward to posting, and learning from others on here.
This is the onylsection I could post anything in sao I hope this work, and I hope I put enough info in.
Brookville

Postby mnp13 » March 12th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Uh....

you joined as Masspitgirl, not Brookville. Or at least someone joined using your email address as Masspitgirl :|

You should be good to go now.

if not, email me - michelle@pitbulltalk.com
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitprincess » April 24th, 2006, 8:25 am

How do I change my username and delete my old one on the registration board?
pitprincess

Postby mnp13 » April 24th, 2006, 9:14 am

You can't change it, an admin has to.

What do you want it changed to?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitprincess » April 24th, 2006, 1:58 pm

just pitprincess....I used my full name not thinking and didn't want that info to be available to everbody....is it or do I have to put my username in myself each time anyway?
pitprincess

Postby mnp13 » April 24th, 2006, 2:00 pm

I need to know your current username to change it....
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitprincess » April 24th, 2006, 2:15 pm

is there a private email I can send it to so it i not viewed by everyone?
pitprincess
Just Whelped

Postby pitprincess » April 24th, 2006, 2:20 pm

never mind I see it come up anyway...Yvette Regalbuto...change to pitprincess ...hopefull this will change all the full name post already up thanks just trying to be a cautious internet user.....thanks
pitprincess
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » April 24th, 2006, 2:35 pm

name and avatar are fixed.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby amyd » December 31st, 2006, 12:11 pm

Hi, I did my intro, but can't post any replies yet. Do I have to wait a few days?
amyd
Just Whelped

Postby Lovemydogz » October 22nd, 2007, 4:18 pm

I can post a reply either and I dont know why. Can someone please help me with this as I have tried to post a reply for a couple days now. Thanks Much
Lovemydogz
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » October 22nd, 2007, 4:20 pm

Please complete your introduction and then we can approve you to post.

http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=17079
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » October 22nd, 2007, 8:15 pm

On October 22 2007, 16:18, Lovemydogz wrote:I can post a reply either and I dont know why. Can someone please help me with this as I have tried to post a reply for a couple days now. Thanks Much

You should be able to post in the intro section. Please post there first so we can approve you to post on the rest of the board!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby tat2busa » August 3rd, 2008, 2:57 pm

i did my into and i can not post or reply's i dont know if im doing anything wrong
tat2busa
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » August 3rd, 2008, 3:05 pm

You need to wait until a Mod or Admin gives you the OK to post :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby tat2busa » August 3rd, 2008, 3:08 pm

ok thanks
tat2busa
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » August 3rd, 2008, 3:09 pm

tat2busa wrote:ok thanks

Plus I just read your info and we need a lot more info before the mods/admins will okay you anyway. So tell us a story!!!!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby gmorales » September 2nd, 2008, 9:16 pm

mnp13 wrote:Registering
when you register, you will have to copy a 'code' from an image into a text box. If you can't see the 'code' at the bottom of the registration page, try reloading the page.

If you still can't register, post here or email the admins (admins@pitbulltalk.com) and MAKE SURE to include the username and password you want so that we can set up the account for you.

After you submit the registration form, you will get a conformation email, to verify your email address. If you did not receive the conformation email look in your spam folder. You will be unable to post until you have verified your email address, if you can't find that email let us know and we'll look into it.

Posting
No mater who you are, how you heard of us or why you joined, everyone has to put up an intro. We are sorry if you find this annoying or intrusive, but it's only fair that we torture everyone euqally. After you have posted a 'suitable' intro you will be given access to the rest of the forum.

What's a suitable intro? There is an example at the beginning of the intro section, or you can just browse the other threads and see what other people have written. We're pretty liberal with what will get you in, but 'Hi, I'm here' just isn't gonna cut it.

Here is the image I want to post as my Avatar, however I have noticed any other page I post on [img] is on, but the [img] is off on the Avatar page. Can anyone help me? :confused:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cyclops Mama

Pookie - 7 yr.old F-cat runs the home with an iron paw
Cyclops - Pitbull: My little boy
Hercules:1 1/2 yr. old rott; Daddys boy
Spider:1 1/2 yr old feline thinks he is a dog
"What lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny
matters compared to what lies within us."
gmorales
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » September 2nd, 2008, 10:20 pm

Here you go, right click the picture and save it to your computer and then you can upload it as your avatar. It is now the right size.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Next

Return to Questions / Problems