Seeing pics

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby SLS61185 » December 28th, 2008, 1:55 pm

Does anyone know why I would be having issues viewing photos on here? I can see some, but not all and it just started today... Am I the only one, or is anyone else having this problem too?
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marinepits » December 28th, 2008, 2:26 pm

Interesting. Can you post a thread or two where you CAN'T see the photos?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SLS61185 » December 28th, 2008, 5:16 pm

I'm on my way to work right now, so I gotta make this quick... But, on the SS thread where Sis posted Blue's pictures, I can see those, and I can see Call's, but as for that page, that's it... And any page after that, I can't see. I can see where the pictures are supposed to be and what not. I can see all the av's. Like I said, it just started today. I'll try it again when I get home tonight, and will post then, if not tomorrow and let you know if it's fixed. It could just be my computer being a pain.

Edited because I checked the pics really quick:
Okay, I can NOW see the pics... Maybe it was just my computer being a pain. :crazy2: Thanks! :D
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ArtGypsy » December 28th, 2008, 5:43 pm

I had that problem two days ago. NONE of the photobucket pictures would show up. ...

That was the second time it happened, too!
Frustrating, when everybody is commenting on such 'great pics' and I coudln't see them.

Since it was the photobucket pics, i tried to log onto photobucket and it wouldnt' work there either.

but it would work on Explorer((I run Mozzilla firefox)), but it worked, later, after I did a restart.
odd..
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Return to Questions / Problems