YooHoo! Rabbit lady/Dog_Shrink!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby iluvk9 » March 28th, 2009, 4:10 pm

I snuck into their apt. and took photos of Guinness. :) When they get home, I will ask them to take him out so I can get better photos. Rumor has it, Guinness bites :shocker: or I would have taken him out for the photo shoot.

Now that I look at your dwarfs, I think he/she is regular size. :dance:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I could have SWORN I heard a purring kind of noise. :|

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » March 29th, 2009, 6:11 pm

He's cute! :D

You may have heard the grumbling pissed off rabbits make. Perdita X rumbles at me when I try and take her out of her cage...she's a pissy little rabbit.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » March 29th, 2009, 6:13 pm

I KNEW I heard something. Like chewing of teeth or growling/purring. :sad2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » March 29th, 2009, 6:30 pm

He's CUTE!!!! Is that your grand-rabbit?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » March 30th, 2009, 6:08 am

8) Yes, Debby. And let's hope that is ALL I get for awhile. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » March 30th, 2009, 8:06 am

Was it a very low low purring sound? My mom's old rabbit used to "buzz" when he was happy.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Dog_Shrink » March 30th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Tooth grinding is usually a warning or sign of discontentment. Your grand bunny looks to me like a polish, but I'm not sure if they come in black otter like that. I'll have to check into thhat . It has the face of a mini rex, but not the fur and the ears are WAY to big to be a Netherland. It could be a cross between the two. Seeing it IRL would really make it easier. :|
Dog_Shrink
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » March 31st, 2009, 6:57 am

At first I thought it was my camera making a noise like it was rewinding or something. (Not that it does 8) ) Then I thought it was a little motor, like from the refrig. I was told he is grumpy and "a biter". :|

I guess I don't really know what the noise was, but I won't be picking Guinness up and cuddling. :mrgreen:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Dog_Shrink » March 31st, 2009, 3:32 pm

Most of the time the display ends as soon as you get them out of their cage. Rabbits tend to get a little territorial just like dogs and can become cage aggressive. My bunny Inky is like that... se grunts and lunges at you as soon as you open her cage but once you pick her up she's sweet as pie.
Dog_Shrink
Just Whelped

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members