CanAm Classic Flyball Tournament

IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI

Postby TheRedQueen » September 6th, 2010, 3:53 pm

We'll be out in Indy on October 8-9-10, 2010 for the biggest flyball tournament in the WORLD! The Guiness Book of World Records will be coming on Saturday to record the historic event! 8)

It's at the IN State Fairgrounds...in the Toyota Pavilion...SIX rings of racing this year!

Stop by and witness the madness!

http://www.nafacanam.com/
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TheRedQueen » September 25th, 2010, 1:46 am

I've heard that the Revolution flyball team (from PA) will be fielding a BSL team...Breed Specific Line-up team at the CanAm...three rescued pit bulls and a staffy bull as the height dog. :)

The tourney will be livestreaming...so tune and cheer them on!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » September 25th, 2010, 7:16 pm

That is cool!! Definitely will have to check out the feed

Good luck!!

TheRedQueen wrote:I've heard that the Revolution flyball team (from PA) will be fielding a BSL team...Breed Specific Line-up team at the CanAm...three rescued pit bulls and a staffy bull as the height dog. :)

The tourney will be livestreaming...so tune and cheer them on!
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » September 27th, 2010, 9:52 am

Here's the link for livestreaming...http://www.livestream.com/danphillips

you'll be able to make requests during the tournament...so you can ask for video of bully breeds, teams, etc. :)

TheRedQueen

Return to Middle West