Long lines

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby mnp13 » December 3rd, 2010, 11:20 am

I was asked about where I got my long line in Riggs' picture thread, and since I made it I evidently need to post here. lol

I make one inch wide long lines, any length. They are flat nylon webbing, with a handle and clip at one end (so you can hold it, but it's also easy to hook the lines around things) and a clip on the other (for attaching to the dog. duh. :wink: )

They aren't pretty like Liz's but they work. :|

If people are interested I can sell them, what lengths would you want?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Malli » December 3rd, 2010, 1:48 pm

I'd be interested in a 20 ' one potentially, I have one, but the clip does not give me confidence :rolleyes2:

In my case, cash is always tight, so even if you have an approximate price without going to too much trouble on my account, that would be great :wink: then I can ask more questions if it sounds doable...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mnp13 » December 3rd, 2010, 7:06 pm

Well, I am dragging Demo out tomorrow to look at wedding china :giggle: , so I'll get some prices for you then.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Marketplace