Portraits? Dog tags?

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby pitsnok » December 5th, 2010, 6:36 pm

I was thinking that in relation to my hours spent, $30 was a little low, but would people actually pay $40 for a Christmas ornament? That was another dilemma I was having... it has to fit the context or there's no market for it whatsoever.

Rebecca, I will definitely be using tighter rings. I just made those with some really flimsy brass wire we had in the studio. I will more than likely actually make thick gauged jump rings that attach to a heavier clip for the tags. If I can find a wholesale lot of clips at a decent price.

I am so excited, my Gran gave me Christmas money early to help with my bills and I with some leftover I stopped by ACE hardware and picked up a mini torch, and an electric engraver. That way I can be a little more versatile with words, (And actually initial/sign my pieces), and can use the mini torch for small pieces such as jump rings, etc at home. SO EXCITED!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » December 7th, 2010, 4:23 am

I LOVE the ornament! It's so unique.

What kind of clips are you looking for?
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby amalie79 » December 7th, 2010, 11:00 am

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby pitsnok » December 7th, 2010, 4:20 pm

CinderDee wrote:I LOVE the ornament! It's so unique.

What kind of clips are you looking for?

Trigger snaps? Is that what they're called? haha?
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Marketplace