Pete's Dog Gear is about to go LIVE!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Hoyden » December 9th, 2010, 3:05 am

My web site is in the FINAL stages of being checked through and is about to go live!

http://www.petesdoggear.com

If you are on facebook, go "like" this page so you can keep on eye on this page, sales, coupons, contests and collar give-aways will be posted there. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Petes-Dog-Gear/171905426165704

I'll try to come post them here too for those who are not on facebook.

As soon as it's ready for ordering, I'll come back to post a nice coupon for everyone here to use.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » December 9th, 2010, 6:58 am

Congratulations! I like the drawing of the dog on the top left.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby LMM » December 9th, 2010, 10:53 am

I think I'd like to talk with you about some adopt me collars!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Hoyden » December 9th, 2010, 11:54 am

LMM wrote:I think I'd like to talk with you about some adopt me collars!

Send an email to collars@petesdoggear.com. It will be a few days before I can get back to you, due to the site launch.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Marketplace