Syn-flex liquid

Have something you want to get rid of? Anything listed here should be free, you can ask for shipping money, but that's it.

Postby iluvk9 » March 14th, 2011, 3:43 pm

I have an unopened 8 oz bottle of Syn-flex for pets. If you can use it, I will mail it to you.

It was Lenny's. The others are on other supplements that work for them, so I don't want to change theirs.

FROM THEIR WEBSITE:
http://www.synflexfordogs.com/

Ingredients:
Certified ingredients per 1/4 oz. Syn-flex is as follows:
1250 mg
Glucosamine HCL and Glucosamine Sulfate
25 mg
Shark Cartilage (20% Chondroitin Sulfate)
8 mg
Boswellin
3 mg
Yucca Powder
5 mg
Manganese (Ascorbate)
1 mg
Bromelain
5 mg
Vitamin C
5 mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acid
1.67 mg
mg Omega 6 Fatty Acid
80 IU
Vitamin A
2 IU
Vitamin E
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2011, 3:45 pm

How did it work for him? I have a boarding client right now, an elderly sheltie, who is so stiff she makes me cringe :( But she is so happy and still wants to go for walks. I believe she's on Rhimadyl, but I think her owners are open to other options at this point.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby TheRedQueen » March 14th, 2011, 4:18 pm

If the sheltie doesn't use it...Ripley and Xander are always on the lookout for new supplements to help with their arthritis.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » March 14th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Alyssa, it helped Lenny improve his ability to GET UP by 50% I would say. My suggestion is to start VERY SLOW with the amt. given or the oil may give him diarrhea.

Let me know if you want it or I will send it to Erin. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2011, 9:18 pm

Send it to Erin. I'll just give them the name so they can find it and give it a shot!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby iluvk9 » March 15th, 2011, 5:44 am

Okay! I got it on line through their website with a sale. Something like buy 3 and the price was reduced.
Erin, I have your address. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 7th, 2011, 11:53 pm

Joyce...sorry I haven't thanked you yet...but I need to send you a HUGE thanks! This stuff is amazing...Xander's been doing so well! He's on his fourth day of playing/running...with little to no stiffness/limping. Usually after he plays, he's immediately stiff and sore, and toe-touches for the next day or so, and he can't play for a few days after. Today was his fourth straight day of playing! I'm so pleased...I have a much happier Xanderooooo!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » April 8th, 2011, 1:46 am

OT but...
Erin, was he taking any supplements before?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » April 8th, 2011, 5:55 am

I am so glad it made a difference!!!

Lenny Bo Benny was running like the wind when he was on it! And now we know he was THIRTEEN!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » April 8th, 2011, 9:21 am

Malli wrote:OT but...
Erin, was he taking any supplements before?

He's been on and off various forms of glucosamine for years now...he is very hard to pill, and he refuses to eat if there is powdery stuff...so much of it went to waste, I'm sure. Or someone else ate it. ;) He won't eat Dasaquin for example...so it had to be hidden in his food.

This stuff...he likes it, he eats it, even if we miss a dose (because he's eating out of a Wobbler or something), he still maintains general good movement. fyi, for those that don't know...He's got two torn ACLs that didn't get surgically repaired (he's got a bad heart murmur...we didn't want to risk surgery).

TheRedQueen

Postby Malli » April 8th, 2011, 2:41 pm

well, thats great for him! :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Free Stuff