Riding at the Beach

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby plebayo » June 27th, 2011, 11:46 pm

Here are some pictures and a video clip from our beach trip today. I didn't get any pictures of Cairo - my friend's horse is really herd bound and wouldn't let us leave her.

This is my friend Mary riding Star with her new dog Daisy tagging along:

And some video:

http://youtu.be/9LtWwSIKYWQ
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » June 28th, 2011, 5:28 am

Gorgeous beach. Where is it located in Oregon? Not that I would know it, but just wondering.

No Seth today? :?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » June 28th, 2011, 9:40 am

iluvk9 wrote:Gorgeous beach. Where is it located in Oregon? Not that I would know it, but just wondering.

No Seth today? :?

We were at Pacific City, It's south of Tillamook and I guess isn't an actual city. We drove out through Tillamook and took 101 South to get there. If you take 101 North that takes you to Astoria.

I wanted to bring Seth but didn't know if it would be okay with my friend - sand in the truck and all. Then when she shows up her dog comes out. Initially her dog was supposed to stay in the truck but we went to get her coat and she's like "Can Daisy come?" Which I was fine with the dog coming, and she did pretty well for the most part, but I wish I had known because it would have been a great day for Seth to go.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » June 28th, 2011, 9:50 am

I won't tell Seth. :wink:

And she's wearing a coat because it is cold there? :shock: Lordie, we have 80's and humid.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » June 28th, 2011, 10:12 am

Well, she weighs like 110lbs soaking wet so she's always cold. It was a little chilly initially because it was trying to rain. When we went back out onto the beach from the trails though the sun came out and it was warm. When we actually got back home it was humid and probably in the 70's. This morning it's humid and warm-ish.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members