Seth and LiLo at the park.

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby plebayo » August 7th, 2011, 4:12 pm

I took Seth and LiLo to the park today. I took two trips and took them separately so we could have some one on one time. They both had a blast!

LiLo:

She was so stoked to get into the water. I didn't get very many pictures of her because my camera batteries died.
----

He was excited to get into the water also.

He had a good time pulling logs and sticks out of the water.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 7th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Looks like they both had a great time! I love the pic of Seth jumping the log. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby furever_pit » August 7th, 2011, 6:56 pm

Looks like a good time.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby plebayo » August 8th, 2011, 12:35 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Looks like they both had a great time! I love the pic of Seth jumping the log. :)

I wish my camera had better picture taking skills, it would have been awesome in focus :)

They had a great time and were both really good by themselves. They're fine together but it was nice to be able to just focus on one dog at a time. Seth and I also practiced some obedience before I let him run around he had several good distractions [lots of loud naughty dogs!] so it was a good day. I just wish sometimes we had a secluded place where they could be loose but we don't really have any parks or trails like that around here.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » August 8th, 2011, 6:02 am

Lilo looks so happy in the water!! How did you chose her name and what does it mean?

Seth is funny cleaning up the water of logs and sticks. :giggle: I like the photos of his ears sort of flying.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby plebayo » August 8th, 2011, 1:56 pm

iluvk9 wrote:Lilo looks so happy in the water!! How did you chose her name and what does it mean?

Seth is funny cleaning up the water of logs and sticks. :giggle: I like the photos of his ears sort of flying.

LiLo means "generous one" and it's hawaiian. She actually came with the name. A coworker's husband went to look at two mutt puppies and I think the two remaining puppies were "LiLo and Stitch" like the cartoon. I kept the name because I wasn't sure what else to call her and I had known her by that name since I met her initially.

Seth is a dork, I was so shocked when he pulled a good sized log out of the water. It's like he would be walking along and then all of the sudden stuff his face in the water and grab sticks. It was pretty funny.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » August 9th, 2011, 8:20 am

Now I remember the characters, LiLo and Stitch. :)

The photo of Seth near those tree roots has him blending in so well. His legs look like long roots and his coloring looks like the tree. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members