Nutrisca-grain free, potato free food

Postby TheRedQueen » February 15th, 2011, 10:30 am

http://nutrisca.dogswell.com/

Has anyone tried this food?

Curious, because so many grain free foods are chock full o' potato!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby plebayo » February 15th, 2011, 10:33 am

I haven't tried that specific food but I have fed Dogswell vitality and my dogs did fine on it :|
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby SisMorphine » February 15th, 2011, 11:54 am

I haven't tried it but MAN do I want to! The bulldogs do horrid on potato and tapioca (smelly stinky yeasty skin) this is awesome! Now to find out who in the area distributes it. Since the company we order from through work carries the Dogswell treats I wonder if they'll carry the food as well. Hmmmmmm . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby TheRedQueen » March 1st, 2011, 12:03 am

I got a bag of Natural Balance's new grain free today...for Figgy to try out...it has garbanzo beans, as well as fish and chicken...and potatoes also. Same price as the other NB grain free, so I figured I'd try it out
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby TheRedQueen » August 16th, 2011, 10:41 pm

I found this food today...at SAFEWAY! It's new to my Safeway, so I got a 4# bag about $4 off the normal price. :)

lol...I gave them all a kibble to see if they enjoyed it...Inara spit the damn thing out. She won't eat it! Good thing it's nt for her. :D

TheRedQueen

Postby hugapitbull » August 17th, 2011, 5:36 am

TheRedQueen wrote:Inara spit the damn thing out. She won't eat it! Good thing it's nt for her. :D

:shock: Maybe Inara is a junk food junky :neener:
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby TheRedQueen » August 17th, 2011, 8:50 am

hugapitbull wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:Inara spit the damn thing out. She won't eat it! Good thing it's nt for her. :D

:shock: Maybe Inara is a junk food junky :neener:

I just don't think she likes chickpeas...lol

TheRedQueen

Postby SisMorphine » September 5th, 2011, 8:45 pm

I did a small bag of the Lamb with my two and they did pretty good on it. Not enough to really tell long term effects, but short term no tummy trouble and no major issues. I was going to order more when I placed my food order this weekend but for the big bag it was $10 more than the other food I use. So I scrapped that idea. I get to order at cost so I get to be that picky. LOL!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Pet Food, Nutrition, Allergies