For Joyce.. Look how your namesake has grown

Postby madremissy » September 6th, 2011, 6:40 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:and I like 'em better when they get older...you can actually *talk* to them like human beings. :|

BUT... sometimes you can't shut them up. :wink: She definitely takes after her Aunt Sissy. :rolleyes2: I hope getting a word in on a conversation isn't in Archer's plan. :D
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby furever_pit » September 6th, 2011, 9:42 pm

She is beautiful!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 7th, 2011, 6:06 am

Well, I am still patiently waiting for someone to mail her to me. :anyMinute:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 7th, 2011, 9:33 am

Archer talks non-stop...his sister Kinsey hasn't really even learned a dozen words yet (she's almost two)...we think it's because she doesn't get a chance (seriously).

:giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby madremissy » September 7th, 2011, 6:20 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:Archer talks non-stop...his sister Kinsey hasn't really even learned a dozen words yet (she's almost two)...we think it's because she doesn't get a chance (seriously).

:giggle:

That is exactly why Bristol didn't talk until she was 3. Alison talked enough for both of them. :) If Josh and Brit decide to have another baby, it wouldn't have a chance. :rolleyes2:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Previous

Return to Two Legged Family Members