Autumn Needs to be Sprung!

Postby fenella » December 3rd, 2011, 2:14 am

I got a call from our local shelter today, and when I got there, a volunteer whom I know asked me to spread the word to find Autumn a home. She was taken in as a stray at the beginning of September, and NEEDS to get out of the shelter. Apparently there is a week or less left on her. It is a nice shelter, but they certainly can't keep her around forever. They say ok with dogs, not good with cats or small animals. She is an absolute doll and a sweetie, but had barked herself hoarse and is getting upset about being in there. Can anyone foster or adopt, or recommend anyone? I know it is a long-shot. Everyone is overwhelmed right now. http://www.animal-advocates.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=3899137
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby fenella » December 9th, 2011, 12:03 am

UPDATE: From the shelter website, "After 3 months at the shelter, Sweet Autumn is being transferred into a foster home in our Rescue Program this week!"

:dance:
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » December 9th, 2011, 10:09 am

fenella wrote:UPDATE: From the shelter website, "After 3 months at the shelter, Sweet Autumn is being transferred into a foster home in our Rescue Program this week!"

:dance:

Yea!!! Great news!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jenn » December 9th, 2011, 2:37 pm

Yay, she's a cutie!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Rescue