Finally with a heavy heart I say good-bye!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » June 1st, 2012, 5:52 am

Yesterday my sister Jane finally pasted away after a 2 year battle with Parkinson's and Dementia. She faded away from us before her physical earthly body left us, we were so truely blessed to of had her in our lives.

http://www.laheys.com/obit-display.jhtm ... 6143_19162

Jane A. Wagener
July 01, 1929 - May 31, 2012
Maquoketa, Iowa

Memorial Service: The family has honored her wishes and there will be no public visitation or services. ~Memorials may be given in memory of Jane to Hospice of Jackson County. , at
Interment: , at Elwood Cemetery, Elwood, Iowa

Jane Adel Potter was born on July 1, 1929, the daughter of Pete and Grace (McGonegil) Potter. She graduated from Maquoketa High School and on May 1, 1947 she married Owen Wagener. Survivors are her husband of 65 years, Owen Wagener of Maquoketa; 2 children, Richard "Charlie" (Linda) Wagener of New Sharon, Iowa, and Mary (Leo) Grimm of Maquoketa; and many other loving family members.

Jane A. Wagener, 82, of Maquoketa, died Thursday, May 31, 2012, at Crestridge Nursing Home in Maquoketa, Iowa.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Malli » June 1st, 2012, 10:27 pm

I'm so sorry, Emi. My Grandmother has Dementia and has recently had a real decline overall. I empathize.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Emi » June 3rd, 2012, 7:08 am

Thank you so much Malli, and my heart and prayers and thoughts go out to you during your journey with this also. /hugs
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » June 8th, 2012, 1:32 pm

So sorry for your loss :hug3:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » June 13th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Sorry for your loss.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Emi » June 13th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Thank you Jenn and Michelle!
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 18th, 2012, 8:51 pm

I just saw this Emi - I'm so very sorry for your loss. :-(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Emi » June 20th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Thank you Liz
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby HappyPuppy » June 26th, 2012, 6:06 pm

So sorry for you and your family, Emi. She's not suffering anymore. My Dad has 'parkinsonism' and the start of dementia and it is very sad..... Remember the good times !!!!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby Emi » July 2nd, 2012, 2:55 am

Thank you HappyPuppy, and my heart goes out to you also, it's hard to see some one you love fade away!
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby TinaMartin » July 23rd, 2012, 8:46 am

Sorry that I am just seeing this. Sending warm hugs.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Off-Topic