Almost EVERY night...

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby mnp13 » December 12th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Tubular Toby » December 12th, 2012, 12:37 pm

I guess in honor of posting on PBT instead of Facebook, I shall repost. Haha

Toby just stands outside and stares into the distance, flaring his nostrils occasionally. He's apparently deaf at these times, as well.
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby ArtGypsy » December 12th, 2012, 1:33 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE YOU GUYS :neener:

Now I'm getting DEJA VU .......LOL...

**just saw this on FB**

hahaha
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby Tubular Toby » December 12th, 2012, 1:44 pm

We kicked Toby off the couch (again) because he sheds so bad and is a total spot hawk. If you end up sitting in his spot he will just sit there and stare at you until you move and then he instantly takes it. It's just really annoying, so we decided to just keep him off altogether (dude has 3 beds he can lay in!). Last night he kept pacing in and out of our room (we put drawing boards on the couch so he couldn't lay on it) and looking at us like "Hey man, I don't know if you're aware, but there's stuff all over the couch..."

We finally fell asleep and I woke up in the middle of the night to Toby jumping into OUR bed. I was just like, seriously? Kicked him out immediately, but this dog is persistent! And maybe spoiled.

I am thankful that he doesn't wake me in the middle of night to go outside and stare at nothing, but he's six years old... I feel like we're reaching that age where he'll start doing that quickly. :rolleyes2:
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 12th, 2012, 1:49 pm

I am so thankful to have a dog that I have to drag out of bed in the morning so she can pee before I go to work. I could stay in bed all day and she would be under the covers with me without complaint and without needing to pee. Girl has a bladder bigger than her body.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby ArtGypsy » December 12th, 2012, 2:04 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I am so thankful to have a dog that I have to drag out of bed in the morning so she can pee before I go to work. I could stay in bed all day and she would be under the covers with me without complaint and without needing to pee. Girl has a bladder bigger than her body.

This is DAR. Especially now the temps are low.
He'll Get up, Eat and go crawl back into bed. Gerry will let him back into her bed and I won't even realize he hasn't been out if I get up after she has gone to work----
Me? I make his butt GO POTTY. LOL....
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby HappyPuppy » December 12th, 2012, 6:15 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I am so thankful to have a dog that I have to drag out of bed in the morning so she can pee before I go to work. I could stay in bed all day and she would be under the covers with me without complaint and without needing to pee. Girl has a bladder bigger than her body.

Ruby has held her bladder up to 16 hours (on hangover mornings LOL) - and lately, when I let her out in the morning, she'll walk out and right back in without doing anything!! She doesn't usually get up until I get up (unless she perceives foodlike noises in the kitchen).

I'm learning to take her out on a leash in the middle of the nite because she wants to chase critters while I stand half-naked holding the door open whispering at her to come inside!!!
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » December 12th, 2012, 9:10 pm

ArtGypsy wrote:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE YOU GUYS :neener:

Now I'm getting DEJA VU .......LOL...

**just saw this on FB**

hahaha

New rule - if you post something dog related on fb, you have to post it here. :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » December 15th, 2012, 6:20 pm

Mine will sleep in forever . . . typically. Unfortunately I've found with the kibble diet (sooooooo excited to get back to raw this week) that our potty sessions sometimes have to happen during the night. No sniffing . . . just pooping. Still lame. LOL!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » December 16th, 2012, 9:45 pm

Now I'm mean mommy. If the princess gets me up in the middle of the night, she sleeps the rest of the night in her crate. It's amazing how many nights I get to sleep through until morning after starting that rule. I swear she gets up and decides to go out just because she doesn't have anything else to do at 3am. If she needs to go out, fine, but to go squat and piddle four drops? No.

If Riggs gets up, it's an emergency and we don't hesitate. I wake up the second his nails start clicking on the floor. We've had some very close calls with him, if he's up, we run.

Connor rarely sleeps out of his crate. He thinks that you rolling over in the bed means you are awake and want to pet him. And having 50 pounds of dog run up your body at 2am is a rather startling (and painful) way to wake up! We can't make him sleep on the floor because he has a magic trick where he levitates onto the bed without even making it bounce (seriously, we've been awake and suddenly he's on the bed without us noticing.) And once he's up there... well... see above.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » December 16th, 2012, 9:51 pm

We have a boerboel that is boarding with us now, that cries to go out at 6 am...just to BE OUT. Drives me crazy. I don't play that game...even the puppy knows not to cry unless ABSOLUTELY necessary
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Jazzy1 » December 21st, 2012, 10:39 am

I can totally relate, that is my Veronica; and I am very thankful!! (although I have to say my Basset Hound was the same way).
Jazzy1
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk