Riggs

Postby mnp13 » June 2nd, 2014, 10:23 am

On May 11, 2014, I woke up to Riggs taking his final gasping breaths as his heart condition took him from me far too soon. We had struggled with numerous health issues over the last few years, and knew it was coming but when it arrives it's always a horrible shock.

He was never an easy dog, but he was a good hearted boy whom I adored and miss every second of every day. His body failed him long before his spirit did.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » June 3rd, 2014, 9:04 am

You know if I could do or say anything important I would. Instead I will send those bastard far away hugs, and remember all of those times that he was a dick. Because that's is what we loved about him. His damn attitude. You're missed, Mr. Riggles. For sure. <3 <3 <3
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby plebayo » June 8th, 2014, 11:56 pm

I'm sorry he was taken so suddenly from you - ailing issues or not I don't think we can ever be really 'prepared'.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Emi » December 28th, 2014, 8:30 am

Sorry to hear this <3
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Our Departed Friends